Saturday, July 28, 2012

First Look: Le'Andria Johnson - The Experience - (in stores 09.18.12)

Didn't they just record this yesterday (lol)? Mr. Knowles/Music World ain't playin....



Le'Andria Johnson is a natural born live performer. She blew fans away during every performance that she did on BET Sunday Best which is what led her to being the Season 3 Winner. This CD/DVD Deluxe Edition of Grammy Award Winner Le'Andria Johnson allows you to witness the true essence of her. With lively band behind her led by producer David Blakely, Le'Andria rips up the stage and ushers in the spirit of God through her passionate performance of classic gospel hits, new songs, and ministry to a crowd of 1k+ including a diehard fan that is a stage 4 cancer victim. The instrumentation and vocal range that Le'Andria showcases makes you feel like you were there. This is a must have for the true Le'Andria Johnson fan!


Track List (subject to change)
1 I'm Living       
2 Revival Fire Fall           
3. We Introduce God            
4. Joy   
5. My Story Continues           
6. Complicated             
7. Lord Keep Me by Day            
8. Hymn Medley
(Have Thine Own Way/Surrender All/He Has Done Great Things)           
9. I Am Available           
10. If Jesus Can't Fix It       
11. Church Medley
(I'm A Soldier in the Army of the Lord/Jesus On The Mainline/
I Get Joy When I Think About It)        
12. God Will Take Care of You           
13. Jesus

Deluxe Edition of the CD includes DVD
1. Lord Keep Me By Day            
2. Hymn Medley:
(Have Thine Own Way /Surrender All/He Has Done Great Things)
3. I Am Available
4. If Jesus Can't Fix It        
5. Joy            
6. Church Medley:
(I'm A Solider in the Army of The Lord /Jesus on the Main Line/
I Get Joy When I Think About)
7. God Will Take Care of You            
8. Jesus (Extended)